This Privacy Notice tells you what to expect in relation to personal information about you which is collected, handled and processed by Red Sea Executive Search Limited.
The data is collected and controlled by Red Sea Consultancy Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 06870630 whose registered office is at 8 Waldens Close, Bourne End,
Buckinghamshire, SL8 5RT.
We acknowledge and agree that any personal data of yours that we handle will be processed in accordance with all applicable data protection laws in force.
The information we may collect
Information is collected and processed for finding you a suitable role and will have been provided, or will be provided, by you or a third party who we work with, such as a Job Board Company or another employment business. We may also collect personal data that you manifestly choose to make public, including via social media (e.g., we may collect information from your social media profile(s), such as LinkedIn, to the extent that you choose to make your profile publicly visible).
The information about you we may collect, hold and process is set out below:
• Your name
• Your address
• Your email address
• Your telephone number
• CV/work history
• Job preferences including role, geographical areas and salary
• Any other work related information you provide, for example, education or training certificates
• Passports and, if required, visas and permits
• Outcome of criminal record checks and security clearance for certain roles
• A log of our communications with you by email, Skype and telephone
How we may use your information
• To match your skill sets with job vacancies to assist in finding you the positions that most suit you
• To put forward your details to our clients and prospective employers for you to be considered for vacancies – provided you have given your express permission first
• To place you with our clients and prospective employers
• To keep you informed of available opportunities as they arise
• To keep you informed of the services offered by us
• To establish that you have the right to work
• To undertake relevant security and criminal record checks as required by our clients and prospective employers and as permitted by law
• To put in place contractual arrangements and documentation once a role has been secured
How we store your information
All information is stored on our in house database accessible by select representatives of Red Sea Consultancy.
How we disclose your information
Your CV and related information will be shared or sent to prospective employers and our clients – we will only do this with your express permission. Once you have secured a placement additional information will be provided to them to enable the placement to proceed such as your contact details and personal information you have provided.
We may share your information with trusted third parties such as organisations who provide reference checks, visas or, when required, criminal record checks.
Once a position has been found for you, we will process your personal data, which may include financial information depending on the specific contractual arrangements and circumstances of your placement. We may also process your data based on our legitimate interests i.e. for administrative purposes.
We may use your data to contact you for marketing purposes but you can opt out of this service at any time by sending an email to [email protected].
You have the right at any time to ask for a copy of the information about you that we hold – you can do this by sending a message to [email protected]. You also have the following rights: erasure, restriction of processing and objection.
Retention of your data
Your data will be retained for no longer than is necessary to find you a placement – you may remain on our database for longer if you express a wish to keep marketing communications with us.
Withdrawal of consent
If you have provided us with your consent to process your data, for the purpose of using our services and us finding you suitable work, you have the right to withdraw this at any time. In order to do so you should contact us by emailing [email protected].
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, you should raise your concern with us by emailing [email protected] in the first instance or directly to Information Commissioners Office athttps:\\ico.org.uk\concerns .
Please address any questions, comments and requests regarding our data processing practices to Marietha Schoonbee, Operations Manager at [email protected]
Changes to the Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice may be changed by us at any time without notice.