Red Sea Executive Search is an international, independent executive search consultancy recruiting leadership for global change. Registered by its Founder and Director Tim Wingrove as a Ltd company, it was launched as an international executive search company in 2016.
The company is a purpose focused brand with a view on globalisation; and aims to act as both a networking service and an executive search service and consulting provider to the world’s global institutions, INGOs, foundations, trusts, and private stakeholder organisations.
In Global Development, we work with INGOs, private agencies, foundations, and social enterprises. In Philanthropy, we network and engage with institutional, corporate, and private philanthropy, working with grassroots organisations and social enterprises, and large foundations and trusts.
Red Sea has consultants in the United Kingdom (London and SW), Europe (Barcelona), Africa (Nairobi), MENA (Istanbul), North America (Washington) and India (Mumbai); with a UK Head Office outside of London and operations in South Africa. Red Sea has done searches across the US, Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle East across widely ranging cultures and contexts.
Our networks have been established with over 200 years of combined working experience in INGOs and intergovernmental organisations. Our international consultants are all experienced sector professionals.
We aim to be a more consultative company, innovative and nimble, with an engaged approach to executive, intelligence search, leadership and organisational development – working with the best talent to bring leadership and transformative change to the emerging world. With over 200 years of experience between us, we are driven by our mission, passion, and strong sense of responsibility to our world.
Our Recent Assignments:
- CEO of BOND (INGO membership body, policy, and strategy)
- CEO of Shelterbox
- CFO for the African Leadership Academy – South Africa – Africa
- Africa Director – Malaria No More
- Global HRD Oxfam International – Nairobi, KENYA
- Vice President of Global Programming for Oxfam America – USA
- Global Fundraising Director for Alicia Key’s Charity in New York – USA
- Executive Director for the new affiliate – Oxfam Colombia – Latin America
- COO for His Highnesses Al Qasimi Foundation in the Middle East – UAE
- Financial Director in London for a private human rights foundation – London, UK