The Red Sea Consultancy was created to help organisations seamlessly link the Organisational Goals, Business Goals, Individual & Team Goals. Right from the start of the continuum with Talent Management solutions, followed by Organisational Efficiencies, up to the very basic imperatives like Sustainability and Scalability, Red Sea offers expert advice and is equipped to hand-hold through the implementation.
- Executive Coaching
- Psychometric Assessment & Coaching
- Women’s Leadership – preparing women for the C-suit roles.
- Our Executive Coaching Programmes help leaders to be more effective, feel more fulfilled and achieve more balance, by working on all aspects of their leadership – style, influence, and impact. We believe Executive Coaching is about creating a safe space for leaders to explore the challenges they face. By providing the right support and challenge, we can help them understand more about what is working for them, what needs to change, and how to change it. To further augment Executive Coaching, Red Sea offers the highly acclaimed Hogan assessments as a leading measure of leadership effectiveness. As part of this process, we offer tailored individual reports from 2 Hogan Instruments (the HPI and the HDS) along with a summary assessment by an Organisational Psychologist. Leadership Plus brings in a special focus on developing women’s leadership and helps them get ready for the C-suit roles.
Gender, Inclusion and Diversity
- GID Audits, Trainings, and Interventions
- Red Sea advocates the importance of having a Gender Sensitive and Gender Responsive approach to augment Inclusion and Diversity, and thereby help the organisation to develop a symbiotic balance in its Work Culture, Code of Conduct, and the Ethics Framework. As an intervention, Red Sea will review the client’s current structure, strategy and processes through the lens of Gender, Inclusion and Diversity, and will help align with the agreed goals through various training programs, sensitivity-based activities, GID Audits and by creating ‘stakeholdership’ for Gender, Inclusion and Diversity within the organisation.
- Workforce Planning & Staffing Strategies
- Succession Planning
- Compensation & Benefits
- Rewards Management
- L&D, Training and Capability Building
- Red Sea offers expert advisory and ‘hand-held’ implementation for all the stated components of Talent Management. Red Sea will help its clients set up Assessment Centres for evaluating the potential for Succession Planning, Internal Promotions, Job Enrichment Exercises, and for objectively arriving at the Training and Capability building needs.
Consultancy Service Team
Principal Consultant: United States of America
Susan has more than 30 years’ experience executing integrated executive talent acquisition & management and leading Human Resources for complex, multinational organizations. She is an expert in identifying, assessing and placing exceptional leadership talent that results in improved organizational performance and growth.
Client Services Manager
Becky has more than 15 years’ experience in the international development sector. She worked in Francophone West Africa as a Country HR manager for 6 years and subsequently at an HR advisory level with Oxfam International Secretariat before transitioning to lead recruitment there at country, regional and global leadership level. She is fully CIPD qualified, with a particular interest in DEI best practice in recruitment.
Richard has 25 years’ experience of coaching people in Commercial, Public sector and Charity sector organisations, along with a background in Human Resources and Organisation Development. He has worked as a leader and director at national, international and global levels and is qualified as a Business Psychologist (occupational).
Principal Consultant: Europe
Javier has worked in global development and humanitarian operations for more than 15 years, primarily for Oxfam Spain and Oxfam International. He has worked in more than 20 countries in Africa and Latin America, resourcing talent, fostering leadership and developing organizational and individual capacity.